At a very basic level, Machine Learning explores the construction and usage of algorithms that can learn from data. But when does a machine actually learn? We can say that a machine has the ability to learn if it is able to improve its performance in solving certain tasks when it receives more information. This ‘experience’ typically comes in the form of observations on how particular instances of a problem were solved before.
What you will learn?
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Different types of Learning
- Hypothesis space and inductive bias
- Evaluation and cross-validation
- Linear regression
- Introduction to decision trees
- Linear decision trees
- Python exercise on decision trees and linear regression course
Credits: Sudeshna Sarkar